Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Painting . . .

is not so bad. Everyone in my family can testify that I really dislike painting. However we realized that after 6 years the girl's bedroom needed to be freshened up. So we chose a little bit darker shade of pink and I went for it.

I actually am a good painter, but in our starter house we tackled the entire house inside and out. I actually think I spent more time painting then teaching:) But in small chunks painting is not so bad. I made no mess, cut in the corners and trim, then knocked out the rest with a roller. Just in case you didn't figure it out, you're looking at a finished wall. Hey I'm proud of my work!

Gotta go, need to move the furniture back so Kristy and her mom can put on the new bedding for the girls.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for painting them. they look great :O)
    we are so lucky to have you :O)

    ReplyDelete